Once a Payment Gateway is already set-up, it cannot be deleted from the system.
However, you can deactivate the gateway from your control panel which will ensure that the gateway is not visible to customers. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Log into your reseller control panel
- Go to List/ Add from Settings>> Finance and Billing >> Payment Gateway.
- Click on the Manage tab against the payment you wish to deactivate and then click on Modify
- Under “Payment Gateway Access Level for Customers /Sub-Resellers”, you must choose from the following option from the drop down menu: Do not Allow ANY Transactions: This option will disable the gateway for your customers and sub-resellers.
- After the changes are saved, you must reload your supersite and Partnersite cache from the Tools option. This will ensure that your changes are applied to your store.